Sweater Weather Tag

By Wednesday, November 26, 2014 , , , , ,



Hello Beauties,

I found this tag  last year on Youtube. Even though there's no fall in Indonesia. But rainy season can be sweater weather right? I change some questions so it become rainy season proper .




1. Favourite candle scent?

I'm not really a candle girl, I'm more an aromatherapy girl. But my favourite candles are cinnamon roll and lavender. 

2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?

I love all of them, but If I need to choose only one definitely hot chocolate especially with cinnamon.

3. What's best rainy season memory you have?

When I was a kid I like to play under the rain my sister and father. Sometimes we walk around the neighbourhood. After that my mom bath me and my sister with warm water.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?

Dark lips, I'm not an eyeliner girl until this year. Dark lips is my favourite thing, it can make my face look put together without a lot of effort. 

5. Best fragrance for colder weather?

It's never really cold in where I live,but I change my fragrance for a sweeter one like Victoria's Secret Candied Violet or Vanilla Body Mist by The Body Shop.

6. Favourite rainy season food?

Nothing beats Indomie Kari Ayam ( Chicken Curry Noddle) with egg & vegetables, I also like Sweet Corn Soup and garlic bread.

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?

There's no autumn when I live. The rainy season is quite satisfying for me, it's cold but still humid. It's confusing sometimes because it's not cold but it's not that hot.

8. Most worn sweater?

My black H&M sweater with puma head in both arms

9. Must-have nail polish?

Revlon scented nail polish "Autumn Spice"

10. Snuggle in bed or playing in the rain?

5 years old me will disappointed but I choose snuggle in bed. Just because I love my bed so much and if my cat is the bed it's better.

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?

Skinny jeans all the way. I love my skinny jeans because they're so comfortable. Especially my DL1961 Nina skinny jeans. 

12. Boots or Uggs?

Boots, Uggs is not as pretty as it feels

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?

YES

14. Favourite TV Show?

Right now I'm watching Revenge, just finish the 3rd season

15. What song really gets you into fall spirit?

Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood


I TAG everyone in this group. I hope you like it


You Might Also Like

0 comments