Travel Essentials : Makeup

By Tuesday, June 30, 2015 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hello beauties,
Yes, I know it’s been months since my last post. As a last year student I’m currently dealing with thesis and IELTS test. Know I've done my test and let’s talk about excitement. I’ll travel to Poland for summer school as well as travelling around Europe. I’ll divide the essentials into three post: Makeup, toiletries & skin care, and important essentials. I’ll document my journey in this blog, so don’t worry. Also you can see my travel diary in instagram @monstermino.







Let’s talk about makeup. I’ll bring the essentials that I use every day. The easiest thing to pack your makeup is too pay attention about what product you mostly used in the daily basis. If you don’t use it at home, mostly you don’t use it during travelling. For base, consider what product finish you love the most. For example, I love my medium coverage foundation as well as my sheer coverage. I only bring one foundation that I can mix with moisturizer so I can sheer it out. But I do bring sample size of BB cream for the air plane.
My list might be excessive or not depends on how you wear your makeup daily. If you’re a clingy person with certain products. Just bring it, noted that you use it every day. I’m a fuss when it comes to concealer, I’ll bring two because I use both of them daily. It’s better to bring them and feel save than feel insecure for the entire trip.
Bring the product you know will work. This is a must, especially if you’re travelling for a long time like me. You may try a million products along the way, but you need to know the products you bring are working.


If you've multi purpose product, bring it. I bring my stila blush palette, I got my blush & bronzer sorted at one item. The palette is also incredible small. I don’t bring powder highlighter & contour because I know I can use some colors from eye shadow from the palette. I only bring one eye liner, but I can use my dipbrow for brown liner.
For you, lipstick lovers. I obviously know how much you like your choices. I've a hard time to narrow my choices. I'm proud that I'm going to bring less than ten lip colours. The cheeky trick for this one is to bring the lipsticks on your daily rotation. If that’s not include a bold lips, bring one.






Face: Make up Forever HD Primer, L’Oreal True Match Foundation, MAC Studio Finish Concealer, MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer, Benefit high beam, Benefit Cha cha tint, Stila Potrait of perfect blush palette, Maybelline Powder.



Brows & Eyes: Maybelline on and on bronze eye shadow, Etude eye primer, Stila in the light eye shadow palette,Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade, L’oreal super liner, & Revlon Lash Potion Mascara.



Lips: Silky girl lip liner (nude & rose), MAC crosswires, MAC Captive, MAC Rebel, Revlon Moisture Stain Stockholm Chic , Maybelline Baby lips, L’oreal Bella & Lancôme lipgloss.



Tools:  Zoeva face set , Sigma E55,Sigma E40,Sigma E25, Mashami Shouko 210,Mashami Shouko 307, Real Techniques contour brush, The face shop eyelash curler (not pictured, & tweezerman (not pictured).


Have a great summer holiday :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments