Review: Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain

By Thursday, July 02, 2015 , , ,


I'm a lip product hoarder and I admit that. Since this product came out in the US, I've been wanting to try it. So, I'm happy when it finally came to Indonesia. You can get this in Revlon counter across the country.The price is Rp 89,000. I can say that I'm in love with this product and use it in daily basis, especially Stockholm Chic.

I love that the packaging is the true colour of the product, and it is also very sophisticated looking. Revlon always have the best packaging when it comes to drugstore lip products. 
The applicator is surprisingly amazing, as it will reach the very corner of the lips and great for cupid's bow.

(Left : Stockholm Chic, Right : Shanghai Sizzle)

I like how I can wear it sheer or fuller coverage.One swipe give the perfect stained colour and two swipe give bolder lip look. It's one of those products that give perfect glossy lips without being over the top. 

I'm fussy with stickiness of lip products, this is not sticky at all. It last about 4 hours without drinking and eating. And it will leave subtle stain after that. The colour range is amazing, I love that there are many bold colours to choose not just subtle neutral one. 

If you're a lip product collector or just need to find a new lip product, this is definitely for you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments