Dupe: Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner

By Saturday, June 21, 2014 , , , , , ,




Hello Beautiful,
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner is my favourite liner so far. I got it as part of Stila In The Light Palette that I bought last year. Since then I got another one, Purple fang with a dark purple shimmery colour. The colour selection from Stila is amazing, there are 30 different shades. They are very creamy, long last and smudge proof. Even though it is not waterproof. But the price is around $20 and It's hard to find in Indonesia. When Maybelline launch the Color Show Eye Liner. I have high hope that it will be great alternatives to Stila Eye Liner.

The similarity is in the formula. Both are very creamy and easy to apply. The longevity also same. It last a good 7 hours before it starts to fade. The packaging is almost the same. I put my liners in a mug in somehow I can't tell the difference in the packaging.Even though the colour range of Maybelline liner is only 7 colours, but it is a good alternative to see a drugstore brand that have a fun colour selections of colours. 

I personally will not repurchase the Stila Eye Liner for basic colours that I often wear, but for a unique colour I will still buy Stila.

Have you tried Stila Smudge Stick Eye Liner or you already hook up with Maybelline Color Show Liner?



You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. i love maybeline product! they always having a great product in each edition!
    love it .. especially for the eyeliner and mascara.. they have a very great one..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're cheap but the quality is awesome.

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried the Stila one,.. but it sounds great! I love the blue one, that's a maybelline one...right?
    giglove!

    novelstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the dark purple one? It is from stila. But I think maybelline have similar colour.

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried Maybelline products before but I shall try them out soon. :D

    Gig Love,
    Siew Hui
    http://3verythingilove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybelline products are awesome. The mascaras are awesome too

      Delete
  4. I think maybelline are just as good as expensive brands so if the colour you want is everyday, then you may as well go for the cheaper option.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally agree, Maybelline offers cheaper alternatives for high end brand with comparable quality.

      Delete
  5. I haven't try stilla product but for maybelline, i love it!! worth my money
    Miss Ika Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such beautiful shades! I would love to try out Stilla's some time. Lots of GIG Love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stila eye liner is great, especially if you're looking for unusual colour range

      Delete
  7. I've never tried any Stila liners yet but I have tried their palette before and was overall disappointed with it. Not sure if the product was old or the formula was just crappy to be honest. I'm currently using Milani Eye Tech liquid liner.

    Donah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my first Stila liner from in The Light Palette, and I also love the palette. I never try Milani before, maybe I should give it a go.

      Delete
  8. I have heard many good reviews about this new eyeliner from maybelline. I love their colors too. Especially the colorful one.

    www.nellanelwan.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the formula is basically the same thing and the price difference is too much. The Maybelline one is worth to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. owhh i hv not try these stila liner yet but im intrigued to try now...sure they hv pretty unique colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I personally find both of this liner smudge on me. but the stila one is very pretty indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooo i still need to try the stila eyeliners

    ReplyDelete
  13. $20 is far too much for me to want to buy a liner. Shame about the price, I'll never to get try it.
    The Life of Leeshastarr

    ReplyDelete
  14. Saw the color show liners yesterday and wasnt impressed at all. I wish they were more pigmented and creamy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a price! I would never buy that. Hopefully I will get to try Stila products soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't tried Stila nor Maybelline eyeliners but they look so good I wanna get one of those now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty! I swatched these at Sephora the other day, but I didnt buy them, now I regret! :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't tried the Stila Smudge sticks yet, but they are on my list of things to get. I'll also have to keep an eye out on the Maybelline ones.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm such a liner girl and love trying new brands & styles out - Thanks for the great review & lovely pictures! <3 GIGLove

    ReplyDelete
  20. Never try stila or Mayeblline eyeliner before and I think I should get one of these now! Great review :D!

    ReplyDelete