Review: Zoeva Classic Face Set

By Tuesday, April 07, 2015 , , , , ,



Hello,

After an unexpected 2 months break, I finally back again.The reason of the break was because I just made my thesis proposal. Well, I hope I can keep in track with this blog during my last year in university.

I got this brush set for my birthday in December (super late I know), I bought this set from luxola. Since I got it, I use the brushes everyday.I found my new love.The brush set is consist of four synthetic brush and two animal hair brush. The price is Rp 808,758 . It comes with a brush bag & pouch. I love how well the brush set is organized. I can see my self go travel with this brush set and only add a couple of eye brushes.





106 Powder
The powder brush is perfect to distribute powders lightly to my face, I love to use it for face powder and bronzing the whole face. It is very fluffy, so if you want to set a particular small area you need to use a denser brush.


102 Silk Finish
This is my favourite brush from the set. I can say that it is better than Urban Decay Optical Blurring Brush, which almost cost twice than this brush. It blends the foundation like a dream. I can see this makes my skin looks better but still natural. I got many compliment after using this brush. I find that I use less product than usual. As the bonus, the brush is not getting dirty easily. 


122 Petit Stippling
 I love this brush to put liquid contour to my face.It is like the name, petite it fits perfectly in hoIllows of my cheeks. I also like it apply cream blush or for lighter coverage foundation

 142 Concealer Buffer
This is a baby version of the silk finish brush, it is have the right size to apply concealer near the nose area and to cover dark circles. I like to cover my dark circles with this brush and then later add powder foundation to set it also with this brush.



 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek
This is one of the two brushes that made from animal hair. If you're familiar with smell of sigma brush, it smells exactly like that. I suggest you to wash it before using. I love that this brush depositing just perfect amount of product and it is not too big which  is always a bonus for a girl who have small face like me.
105 Luxe Highlight
Same as the previous brush, it is better to wash it application. I use highlight brush before, so this is like a dream come true to me. I always use blush brush to put highlight and sometimes it makes me feels like a disco ball. This brush just take a small amount of product and distribute it beautifully.

Overall,I love this brush set so much the brushes are well made, durable, very soft and not mention very pretty.It definitely worth the price and it make a whole difference in the makeup application.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. nice post! I'm thinking about getting this brush set as well! just still contemplating the best between this one or the rose brush set :)

    ReplyDelete