Review: L'oreal Base Magique Primer

By Sunday, December 28, 2014 , , ,


Primer is not always a must in my life. What can I say, after waiting for skincare to sink I don't want to wait any longer to squish all the makeup into my face. I know about this product for quite a while and always test it in store. Finally  curiosity came and I bought it. Keep in my mind that this is my first face primer and I can't compare it with other product.







I want to use it for a good time before giving the review. The texture of the product is very soft, and make my face smooth. It reduce clinging foundation to the dry patches which is very good. Especially if you have bumpy acne scar like I do. But keep in mind that  it is not a primer to prolong foundation. I use this with or without foundation, it's good for creating a smooth look to the face. The only complain for the product is the glass packaging. I never a fan of glass jar for face, it' s not as hygienic as tube. Do you have a good primer recommendation for me?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. i think it's a waste if we've bought expensive foundation, and we didn't optimize the performance using primer. That's why I think primer is a must
    I would recommend makeupforever and bareminerals ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, I never tried both. Thank you for the recommendations :)

      Delete