Lazy Girl's Guide to Hot Weather Part.1

By Saturday, November 08, 2014 , , , , , , , , ,





Hello Beauties,

As the weather is not very friendly, around 39 Celsius in the afternoon.It's not good for the skin. If you don't treat your skin well it can be damaged. Here's some what I do to make me feel better through the day. There is going to be part 2 about beauty bits during hotter months.

After washing my face and use moisturiser, don't forget to use sunscreen. I don't suggest to put same sunblock for face and body if you wear make up. The formulation is different and it can be quite oily for the face. Use face and body sunblock every day before go out. Not only it helps to prevent damage of the sun but also make sure the skin not getting dull. If you have sensitive skin, sunblock for kid can be your choice, like what I use. Don't forget the lips, I use Sebamed Lip Defense. Any lip balm will do, just don't forget to moisturise your lips.

 For refresher I use rose water, you can use facial spray like Evian Mineral Water Spray or just regular water spray. It's good to use it during the day or as a setting spray. I like to switch up fragrance based on season, in hotter days I like fresher fragrance like The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Sun Fresh.

I know my hair is getting oily and ugly if I go out in the sun. Washing my hair everyday is not an option. So, I always use baby powder as dry shampoo to absorb the oil. Dry shampoo will do the same job, but I prefer baby powder. As my hair will getting crazy through out the day, I always bring bobby pins and hair tie.

What you do to survive hot weather

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Baby powder buat gantiin dry shampo bisa? Gue pake sweet pea cuma bertahan 4-5 jam berus lepek lagi sih :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bisa kok, gue ga pernah beli dry shampoo selalu pake bedak bayi. Lumayan kok tahan.

    ReplyDelete