Lazy Girl's Guide to Hot Weather Part.2

By Tuesday, November 11, 2014 , , , , , , , ,



Hello Beauties, 
Continuing  the last post about hot weather survival guide, here is my make up survival guide. I honestly don't do a lot of make up during hot days. 

I prefer light effortless look that I don't really fuss about during the day. I use The Body Shop Tea Tree BB Cream as base, I don't do any concealing action as it will melt during the day and I will set it with Maybelline Super Fresh Powder.If I'm not really bother, I just use powder foundation over sunscreen. I add a life back to my face with a cream blush like Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush or tint like Benefit Cha Cha Tint and finish with Benefit High Beam as my highlighter. 




For the eyes, I just use cream shadow my beloved Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze,it's a no fuss eye shadow. The colour is just right and give a wake up boost to the eyes. If I'm not very lazy that day I do use liquid liner, L'oreal Super Liner. I marker type liner that's so easy to wear and last through the day. And finish with waterproof mascara (L'oreal wings mascara). Ladies, during hot days waterproof mascara is a must. Don't forget the brows ,I recently fall in love with Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade. This stuff doesn't budge through the day. I still have good brows until the night. Full review coming soon.


As for the lips, I like something moisturising with a colour that pops. My favourite is Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in Enticing, a perfect red for everyday wear. 

What's your favourite make up during hot days?

You Might Also Like

0 comments