Review: Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel

By Sunday, November 16, 2014 , , , ,



Hello Beauties,

When the cold rain comes, it means I need to change my nail polish colours and fragrance to a warmer one. I'm a bright colour person especially for my nails. But rainy season makes me want to wear something warm and sparkly.

I see the scented nail polish in a lot of Youtube videos several months ago, I'm so happy that Revlon finally bought it to Indonesia. When I first open the bottle I can smell a slight cinnamon scent. The colour is quite opaque for one coat, but I always do two coat. When it dry, the smell is delicious like a pumpkin spice. The scent is last two days on me.

Not only have amazing smell, the lasting power of this nail polish is impressive. It last 4 days without chipping. I honestly bought this colour because of the smell. I'mhaving my eye on wintermint and african tea rose. The packaging is so beautiful to spice up my dressing table beside my perfumes.


Have you tried it? What do you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments