Review: Erha21 Under Eye Suppressor

By Tuesday, April 14, 2015 , , ,


Before university, I didn't knew that dark under eye bag become a problem. University life introduce me to new habit including become an all nighter , procrastinate and binge watch tv shows. Since a couple months ago , things go crazy and I know I need help.

The product is a gel with slightly brown colour. It is cooling and moisturising. I like the packaging because it is easy to get the product and have a pump. I hate creams that comes in a jar packaging. The price is over Rp 150,000 , I don't remember it well but it is under Rp 200,000. To get the best result , apply this product in the morning and night. The girl in erha said that you're not allowed to layer this product with other product.

I used this product for a 3 months. I like the way that it applied cooling , moisturising and don't give sticky residue in my skin.It absorb quite fast to the skin. I can see that it is diminishing dryness around my eyes. But, it is not affect the appearance of under eye circle at all. One of my friend already used this product longer than I am and she also experience the same thing about this product. 

If you're looking for a decent under eye cream, this product might be for you.But if you expect to diminish the appearance of under eye circles, I bet there are better products in the market.

You Might Also Like

0 comments