Favourite Beauty Supermarket Picks

By Thursday, November 06, 2014 , , , , , , , , , , , ,






Grocery shopping is one of my favourite activities. Not only because of the food but also that's when my inner impulse shopper come.My favourites usually body and hair care as I'm going through that kind of products like nobody's business. Here some of my favourite supermarket beauty buys:


1. Garnier Purifying Oil Control Foam
It's a gentle facial wash that I use every day for a month now. I surprise on how my skin feels after washing my face, it's squeaky clean without drying. I notice that it helps to keep shine away and also dirt. If you've sensitivity towards dirt and ashes this cleanser is for you.

2. Sariayu Black Sticky Rice Anti Ageing Mask
I love the whole range of Sariayu powder mask. It smells amazing and you can you use one pack for two or three times if you use it only a bit. My favourites are black sticky rice (my favourite smeell among all ) and red rice moisturising mask (good when I've dry patches). It cost above Rp 10,000 depends on where you buy it.

3. Original Source Shower Gel
I can't explain my love with Original Source shower gel. It's thick, smells good and it last forever. Currently I use mint and tea tree one and it's very fresh for a morning wash. You can get it on Guardian and Carrefour.

4. Ovale Lulur Bali - Honey Coconut
This is another below Rp10,000 purchase. It's a thick scrub and really clean my body. It dry so quickly and when I rub my skin the dead skin really goes away. The smell is not quite like coconut but it still smells good.

5. Pantene Pro v Aqua Pure Shampoo
This is the best drugstore shampoo. I've the full review of this shampoo soon.

6. Lulur Kocok Ratu Mas - Seruni
I don't remember the first time I bought this scrub. It's a unique kind of scrub, like a liquid scrub. You just shake it and apply it to your body. It contains turmeric, ylang ylang and kenanga leaf. Just smell it and you'll fall in love.

What's your favourite supermarket beauty buys?

X.O.X.O 
Ghina

You Might Also Like

0 comments