Elevenia Beauty Box Challange

By Saturday, November 01, 2014 , , , , , , , ,

Hello Beautiful,

Today, I want to write about exciting competition from Indonesian Beauty Blogger ,Elevenia and Dreamers Radio. You can see the detail of the competition in this link. You will read. I recently discovered Elevenia and I can say that I'm impressed with range of product they have. The price is quite competitive with other online shop. Not only make up but you can only shop for food, fashion products, gadgets, etc. Food and make up in one sentence always my favourite. 




My name is Ghina, now I'm a full time business student in UGM. I currently live in Jogjakarta but I come from Jakarta. I love make up since I was a little girl. I remember used my mom's lipstick when she's working. I've got my first make up set when I was 10 years old, it was a Petite Miss Make up kit. I start blogging because of my favourite beauty blogger and vlogger. But the one that inspires me the most is Essie Button.






 That's my wish list. I can say it's not too many but definitely expensive #studentprobelms. I'm currently collecting real technique brushes as I always love the quality of it. For Glamglow mask, I just can't justify my self to buy it. Here's why I those stuff are in my wish list.

1. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Transylvania


I heard a lot of good things about NYX soft matte lip cream. I've obsessnion with colours so I need this. The particular colour that I want, Transylvania is a dark vampy colour. It look good during colder season and I love the vampy look paired with winged liner.

2. GLAMGLOW - Brightmud Eye Treatment


This mask is one of Glamglow's best selling product. But this is the eye treatment version of the mask. For a student, this kind of treatment can be a life saver. After long nights of studying or Game of Thrones marathon, it will boost the eyes like a good night sleep. Basically turns zombie into a normal person.

3.GLAMGLOW- Youthmud Mask

This is the famous original Glamglow mask. Despite of the hefty price tag, this product is really works.  A lot of Hollywood celebrities use this mask before awards. It also can be used as spot treatment. I never tried high end mask, this mask seems promising.

4. Real Techniques Blush Brush

I love my real techniques brushes. Not only it's made by my favourite make up artist, Pixiwoo, but also the quality is very nice for a drugstore brushes. My blush brushes is always dirty even though I have more that one, I need one more to make sure that I've clean brush and it also good for contouring and bronzing. 

5. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge


This is the closest dupe for the famous beauty blender. It has flat and bouncy surface, that makes it perfect to apply foundation and concealer. I never use a sponge to apply foundation, I want to see the difference of finish between this sponge and my trustee Urban Decay Optical Blurring Brush.

6. Lime Crime Velvetines


After all the controversy of the company, I see lime crime as a great brand. When the velvetines is all over the beauty blog and Youtube, I'm dying to try it. The colour is very opaque, which I like. I also think that it is comfortable to wear, not like other lip cream in the market. I tried once, I'm in love and I want to have one especially Red Velvet and Pink Velvet.

This such a long post isn't it? I'm happy to share my current wish list. What's yours?


X.O.X.O 
Ghina

You Might Also Like

0 comments