Beauty Resolutions 2015

By Wednesday, January 07, 2015 , ,

I’m bad at keeping resolutions, at least the normal resolutions. It’s always fun and motivating until the first 2 weeks end. This year, I tried to stick with mine, not all (let’s be real here) but at least some of them.





1. Wear more pink and nude lipsticks
I’m a big plum and red wearer. Pinks and nudes looks not that natural in me. I want to use everyday color more often rather than my usual red. This is a good excuse to add another lipsticks to my collection.
2. Wear colorful eye shadow and  liner
Everybody knows that I’m a sucker of gold, champagne and brown eyes. From liner, mascara and of course eye shadows. It gets boring, I’m bored and need to spread my range to other color especially the colorful ones. Yes, this is another excuse to buy things
3. Stick to a good skincare routine
I’ve a pretty good daily skincare routine but not a good weekly schedule. I want to improve it. Not only for face but also body. 
4. Write more beauty related stuff and stick with blog schedule
I know I’m kind of messed up my schedule again. This year, I want to be good writer and blogger. 
5. Love my self-more, even without makeup
This is important, how many times I look at the mirror and judge my flaws. Loving myself more means a happier life. And I don’t need to be constantly worry about how do I look
6. Smile more often
I don’t gifted with resting bitch face, but I don’t smile that often. Trying to smile is hard if you’ve honest expression. At least I need to try this, not trying to push myself too hard it need time
7. Stick to a workout routine
I guess this is resolution of most people. I used to have a great routine, but I got lazy. I got motivated when I saw my favorite beauty blogger started to work out more often.
8. Color my hair
This is what I want since a couple months ago, but I still not brave enough to do it. Even though what I want is just a subtle change.
9. Learn how to put lashes
I never know how to put lashes, the last time I tried it turned to be a disaster 
10. Perfect my base
The hardest thing so far is learn to perfect my base and turn my skin into flawless base not in  drag way of course

 What's your beauty resolutions?

You Might Also Like

0 comments