Best of Beauty 2014

By Saturday, January 10, 2015 , , , , , , , , , ,

Last year is a great year to my beauty discovery , I found some great things that I love and use a lot.


1. Tweezerman Slanted Tweezers
This is life changing product. I reject the urge to buy this for almost a year. I thought it is just the same as regular tweezer, but I was wrong. This is life changing, if love your brows seriously just buy it. It doesn’t hurt like other brands, and what you can’t pluck with other tweezers, you can pluck with this. Also great for plucking out blackheads. Just buy the small one and it saves your life.

2. Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette
I used this palette a lot this year, especially the peachy pink lid color.  This palette have several dupes for MAC eyeshadow. Versatile for day and night and across skin tone

3. Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade (Dark Brown)
This is one of the product that I tried to stay away but can’t live without it after bought it. My brow game never been stronger

4. Revlon Lash Potion Mascara (Blackened Brown)
Finally I found the one. Holy Grail status for mascara is here. It will not budge and give me the most beautiful natural lashes. I blessed with naturally thick and curled lashes and this mascara just enhance it without adding too much drama.

5. MAC Studio Finish Concealer
As I get older, I receive the worst presents in my life such as acne spots and dark circles. This concealer save me for looking like a zombie every day. 

6. PAC Loose Eyeshadow
I can’t do justice to buy MAC pigment, so I tried this first.  This is the most beautiful white/yellowish eyeshadow. It’s just so easy to apply yet creates effortless look

7. MAC Rebel Lipstick
This is the lipstick that talk by a lot of people for a good thing, it is suitable for all skin tone and give different look for the people who wear it. This lipstick really match the name. When I wear it I feel like a super girl & my confidence boost 100%.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. MAC Rebel Lipstick adalah juaranyaaaaa... hihihihi....
    Btw, aku baru aja ganti rumah dan alamat blog,
    kindly enough to follow me di my new page?
    Thanks dear...
    Happy New yearrrrr ya...
    All the best for 2015.

    -Ninneta-
    www.ninneta.com

    ReplyDelete