Review : Sephora 8H Wear Mattifying Compact Foundation

By Friday, September 27, 2013 , , , , , , ,

Hello,

I know I'm terrible for my commitment to write blog post. Last week my internet just went down for a few days. And now I've a day off so I can write again.  This post will be about Sephora 8H Wear Mattifying Compact Foundation that I bought in Kuala Lumpur a few weeks ago. I want to test this for a few weeks or at least use it properly at the point I  can tell you how I feel about the product.





I've a major break out after the holiday. So, I make sure to test this after the break out season is over. I don't want to put something unfamiliar to my face when it's not in a good condition.It's around RM 45  (+/- Rp 150,0000) and the range of colour is pretty good. I love the packaging, it is sleek and easy to travel with. The sponge also come in handy.











This foundation performs well and my skin is loving it. The colour I've Mat tan number 35 bronze.It last up more than 4 hours before touch up. The coverage is buildable. You should blend it carefully, because it can look a bit orangey. I blend it with Urban Decay Optical Blurring Brush and I use the sponge to add foundation in under eye area for more coverage.


 It does look flat without blush and highlighter because the result is totally matte finish. But I never want to go without highlighter anyway. 

Now, I'll show you how it looks like on my skin. Be prepared to my bare face. . .


In first picture you can see that I my face is oily and some redness and acne spots. In the second picture I wear the foundation , eye liner, mascara, and fill my brows. I don't put any concealer. As you can see it gives matte finish but a little bit flat. In the last picture, I already put highlighter, blush and lip stain to add live on my face.

Overall, I really this foundation.  The downside of the product is the sponge smell yucky. 
Have you tried this foundation? 

3 Things:
  • It's so hot in Yogyakarta and my car get dirty really easy
  • I'm starting to eat healthy exercise for 3 weeks in a row
  • This semester is hard, I've a hard time to make sure I can catch up with the lesson

You Might Also Like

0 comments