Skincare: Night Skin Care Routine

By Tuesday, June 24, 2014 , , , , , ,



Hello Beauties,
Continuing, the last skin care post. I'll share with you my night time routine. Night skin care routine is a mini pamper time after a long day. I switch up product, but this is what I mostly use frequently. 

First I remove my make up with Virgin Olive Oil. This is the best thing to remove make up especially if you have sensitive skin , followed by washing by face with The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser which I just test and like to use at nigh. I follow with Mustika Ratu toner. For eye cream, I use Vaseline Petroleum Jelly and message to area around my face. It will make the area softer and reduce dark circles. For the rest of the face, most of the time I use Nivea Creme just put a thin layer. I find that this product magically transform my skin . I do switch it with Virgin Olive oil for some days when my skin becomes too oily. For lips I use Maybelline Baby Lips and dab a little bit olive oil into my lips. 

This is what I do everyday, weekly skin care routine will explain in future post. 

What's your night routine?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I hadn't thought to use Vaseline as an eye cream - great tip!

    Beccy ~ Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete