Review : Stila In The Light

By Sunday, October 06, 2013 , , , , , , , ,

Hello everyone, 


I hope you're doing all right this weekend. If you remember my Sephora haul, this is will be about an eye shadow palette that include in that haul. This is my favourite things from the haul. Even though my first temptation is to buy Urban Decay Naked palette. I was so sad after I found that the Naked palette is sold out :( But I'm very happy when I get my hands on this baby. 




As you know that after Naked palette there are many neutral palettes such as The Balm Nude Tude,Lorac Pro Palette, Lorac Unzipped Palette, and there are countless of neutral palette from the drugstore. I never have middle - high end eyeshadows before. So, I'm excited for my first experience.

This palette contains 10 stunning shades including Stila's famous kitten eye shadow. And also you can get full size smudge stick waterproof eyeliner in damsel. I think this is the one especially if you have warm undertone. The colours are so flattering. You can create a day to night look with this kit. Also include how-to look book. So, if you're new to eyeshadows like me you're not feeling overwhelmed to have so much colours. 

The eyeshadows are buttery smooth. It's beyond imagination and supper blendable. I do like shimmery eye shadows better than the matte one because it's more pigmented and flattering for my skin tone. The colours are great to wear one its own especially sunset,kitten and bubly which are my favourite all in one colours. 




 (Swatch without a primer. Top row from the left : bare,kitten,bliss, sunset, 
sandstone. Bottom row from the left : bubbly,gilded gold, luster, night sky, ebony)

As you can see the eye shadows are very pigmented and quite subtle. I'm sorry I forget to swatch the liner. It's a dark brown liner which is very natural and really bring the look together. If you're a matte eye shadows lovers, this palette will also be perfect because combination of matte and shimmer is almost even. 

 (Swatch with a primer. Top row from the left : bare,kitten,bliss, sunset, 
sandstone. Bottom row from the left : bubbly,gilded gold, luster, night sky, ebony)

If you live in high humidity country like me, you should wear a primer. If you wear it it will crease like crazy. Seriously,  a hot day is my nightmare if I wear eyeshadows. Even when you wear a high end eye shadows. The weather is like challenge you.

Final Thought:
This is a new holy grail product for me, I use this since I got it and I almost never look back. The colours are flattering and add live to my skin colours. My favourite colours are kitten,lister, bubly and sunset. The eye liner is da BOMB it stays very well and feels so smooth. Love it as a bonus & definitely will buy the other if I can get them.

3 things:
  • Have you check Luke Conard latest music video "Better Than You're Gone", that's really good.
  • I still learn to do my eyes, asian eye is hard to work on. My crease is not really divine it self.
  • I'm obsessed with paprica powder like crazy .

You Might Also Like

0 comments