Skin Care: Morning Skin Care Routine

By Tuesday, June 17, 2014 , , , , , , , , ,


Hello Beauties,

I see my morning skin care routine as the way of getting more focused for the day & save me from the weather outside. I do the routine regularly everyday. It may seems crazy, but even though I've class at 7 a.m I still do it. I find that if I skip my skin care routine, it will affect the condition of my skin through the day. I've combination-oily-sensitive skin ( Yeah,that's kind of complicated)

First I use The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash I just rub message it for a good one minuet after rinse it in the shower. After I take a bath I use Mustika Ratu Lime toner with cotton pad. This step is important to make sure that my skin is clean before other skin care regime. I leave it until dry before I put my morning moisturiser, The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion. Be patient when it comes to skin care, let the your skin absorb product before applying another one. Since my moisturiser don't have SPF, I use Erhalogy Sunscreen Gel which is my new favourite thing to apply. I've a blog post about the sunscreen.

What's your favourite morning routine?

You Might Also Like

0 comments