A Letter to Heaven

By Saturday, November 29, 2014 ,

I want to dedicate this post to my old friend, who passed away last year. He’s everything for me and I cherish every single moment I spent with him. Five years I spend with him was magical. Every day after he passed away I still thinking about him. He passed away because of the deadly cat virus that kill most cats that have it.



 ( Sorry for the crappy photo, this was Mino when he's 5 months old)



Dear Mino,
I miss you every single day of my life. It’s been a year since you’re not here. I hope you’re doing ok up there. I hope they not change your food, I know how you hate other food besides your regular. You already back to your fit figure don’t you? Don’t be naughty to other cats, make a lot of friends ok. If you watch me from up there, don’t worry about me I’ll get through this. I still cry in some moments because I miss you too much. I remember you’re always the one for me. You’re my best friend, my snuggle buddy, my man, my partner in crime and everything for me.

People who mock me because I’m still mourning about you, can go to hell, they don’t have idea how to lose an important thing in life. Don’t worry about home, Cotton take your place flawlessly. He is a good boy like his father, take care me and just being a perfect cat. You must know that he looks a lot like you and act like you. Sometimes, that’s makes me miss you more. You’re not irreplaceable, there’s no such thing as the exact same cat. But Cotton makes losing you more bearable.

And about Minnie, she becomes prettier every time I saw her. The most flawless cat in the world, still ignorant as usual, and still photogenic like always. There are new kittens in the house, Nebula’s children. They are so cute, you’ll like them. Even though there’s not kitten like Snowy, your favorite kitten.

I remember we use to watch movies together, I’m on bed and you in the moving chair. I don’t listen to Jonas Brothers anymore, I know that’s your favorite. You always calm down when heard Jonas Brothers. I miss how you knock my window & bedroom door. The way you wake me up was too cute. We spend more bonding time than me with other cats. Everyone know you’re my favorite and I'm your human. Don’t worry I’m still your human and Cotton’s too. You don’t mid to share right?

Our friendship not started by suddenly obsession. But it grows day by day, the more time I spend with you more I obsessed and love you. From you’re a fat 8 kg 5 months kitten until your last breath. Thanks for waiting for me, before you go forever. I never forget the moment of your last days on earth. At that time I just want to go home without knowing what’s waiting for me. You always wait for me for important doctor appointments, until the last one the doctor said to put you to sleep. We live so far about 3 years, but we always had each other on important phase of our live. I still remember how it feels to be with you in your last hours, try to fed and gave you water. I just want you to be happy and healthy I want to help you, but I could not do anything to save you. It’s the saddest thing of my life. I’m glad that you did not to do euthanasia process, and you’re beside me when you’re gone. In that purple cage, just like the first time I had you. The moment I first had you, I didn’t know how a cat can change your life forever. Know, I could not imagine how my life without a cat in my life. Thank you for everything, I love you double infinity.


-Mino’s Momma- 

You Might Also Like

0 comments