Review: MAC Rebel Lipstick

By Thursday, October 16, 2014 , , , , , , ,



Hello Beauties,

I know everybody rave about this lipstick. I don't really get the hype until I tried it in store. I thought Rebel is an inyourfacepurplelipstickthatIwillneverwear but I was wrong. As we speak, I declared Rebel as my Holy Grail Lipstick. This is a strong statement since I'm a lipstick hoader. Honestly I never plan to bought Rebel, I wanted a red wine lip colours like MAC Darkside or Limecrime Wicked. But when I was in the counter the MAC lady asked me to try Rebel, I'm not convinced. Thanks to my beautiful sister in law, I convinced and bought it that day.




Rebel is wearable for a bright lipstick. You can wear it as it is or tone it down and use it as a stain. It has pinkish tone in it that makes it more wearable than a lot of bright lipsticks. It is long lasting and will leave beautiful stain when it's wear off. The thing about Rebel is that it is a universal colour. Everyone from pale skin to dark skin can wear it and looks fabulous with it. I bought it from MAC Counter in Sogo Grand Indonesia. The price is increase when I bought it which is Rp 260,000. Still worth the money though.

Have you tried Rebel?

X.O.X.O
Ghina





You Might Also Like

0 comments