No Makeup Story

By Sunday, October 26, 2014 , , ,

Hello Beauties, 

How do you feel about not wearing makeup? I passed a phase when I wear make up every time I walk out the door. At least powder and lip colours. Even though it just a 5 minuets trip to a supermarket. 


(Yes, this is my bare face also I hadn't wash my face in this picture)

I use to very insecure about my face. I hate my uneven brows, hyper pigmentation around my mouth, my facial hair and my acne scars. I can't appreciate my self and how the other features look . I feel like in such a long time I betrayed my self. I'm focus on my flaws and keep hating my body.  

As a girl, insecurity is always around. There always parts of your body and face that you hate and try to hide. It's totally normal, I'm not confidence about my self too.But recently I find my confidence to wear a little to no make up in public. 

When I first tried it, I felt sick of my self and weird at the same time. After a few times I feel ok, not great but ok. It's enough for me. Sometimes I feel great without make up and yes, that feeling exist. I see my good features more when I don't wear make up. I love how my eyes pops without eye shadows on and pay attention how my new skincare routine works on skin. I feel more about grateful about what I have.

It feels great when I can finally feels good about my self beside of what covers it. I like makeup and I like the ritual of doing makeup. But I want to feel good about it and you should too. It's ok to skip your routine and feels good about it. You don't have to feel like a crap when you don't wear makeup.  In the end, your makeup doesn't define who you are. And don't let people try to define you from your makeup.

X.O.X.O
Ghina

You Might Also Like

0 comments