Sephora Haul

By Sunday, September 08, 2013 , , , , , , ,

Hello everyone, 


I know it's been 2 weeks and I have not post the series for the past 2 weeks. I know I'm a bad blogger because I've multiple holiday it does not mean I've right to not post right? 

But today I've some good stuff for you. I went to Sephora in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, both in Bukit Bintang branch, and KLCC branch. For those who don't know about Sephora. Sephora is like a beauty department store. It's kind of like heaven for me. But, the products in Sephora Malaysia is not as complete as Sephora in US. It's also less complete than Sephora in Paris, the Champs Elysees is the second largest Sephora in the world. My biggest disappointment is they run out of Urban Decay Naked & Naked 2 , which is I'm craving to have it. It's sad that the fact I cannot have the palette of my dreams but I still bring some good stuff. 


1. Stila in the light palette
This palette is a perfect if you're a natural eye girl. This palette will provide natural    look to night time look. The eye shadows can be use wet or dry and as a bonus you'll get a full size smudge stick water prof eye liner in damsel which is a chocolate brown eye liner. The price is around RM 120 

2. Sephora 8HR wear mattifying compact foundation ( shade: mat tan 35)
I bought this and hope this is can be a dupe for MAC studio fix powder foundation. The lady in sephora told me that this is the best match for my skin, it's match my skin except the fact that this shade is too orange for me. I just use it to set my foundation and have not try this as a foundation. RM 45  

3. Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush
This is brush actually design for Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation. I tempted to bought this brush because it's incredibly soft and it cost less than Sephora brand stippling brush. But, I'm not regret my purchase. A little of foundation goes a long way. The result is gorgeous. This brush is change my foundation routine which is by hand and now I can have a great result with brush in short time. RM 90

4. Stila Lip Glaze Trio - Awesome Blossom
I think this is the product that I bought with the best value. It includes 3 stila lip glaze (not full size). The colours are Dahlia, Cherry Blossom and Rosebud. At the first time, I thought the colours are too crazy, but surprisingly, I love all of the colours. RM 45

That's just a quick review for the things I bought in Sephora. I will give deeper review as soon as I tried those products. I hope you enjoy my post. The beauty insider post will come tonight or tomorrow night at last.

3 things:
  • I really need to exercise more and cut all those holiday fat
  • I want to buy korean make up but always tempted to but american cosmetics.
  • I've a major breakout which is will take some time before I can test Sephora foundation

You Might Also Like

0 comments