Review: Vidal Sassoon Intensive Hair Mask

By Saturday, August 09, 2014 , ,




Hello Beauties

Hair mask is always my thing, I love to use hair mask as it is or as conditioner. I don't know what Vidal Sassoon hair mask promise, because it is only stated as intensive hair mask. I can't read the Japanese words. I like the thick consistency of it, makes the hair gets moisture and makes my hair softer. The difference I feel after use for a month is that my hair getting softer and silkier. My hair is originally straight and it makes it even straighter and looks like a just come back from beauty salon. I kind of torn apart between Vidal Sassoon hair mask and my Makarizo one that I also love. 

It comes in a plastic sophisticated jar that I love. There's nothing special about the smell, just very professional salon smell. It contains a lot of product that will last for a long time. The price is around Rp 40,000 in Hypermart. I find that it is quite hard to find. I only find it at Hypermart near my dorm house. 

What's your favourite hair mask?

You Might Also Like

0 comments