Hair Care Routine

By Saturday, August 02, 2014 , , , , , ,


Hello Beauties,
Hair care is a thing that a struggle a lot as an adult. My hair is straight, thick, medium length, oily with a little bit of highlight. I recently go to Erha Clinic regularly to combat dandruff problem that I experienced for years. So far, this routine helps me to make my hair looks great.

First I apply a clear gel from erha to my scalp and leave it overnight, this help to reduce dandruff & itchiness. In the morning I wash my hair with shampoo from Erha and leave it for 5 minuets before rinse it off. This shampoo is suppose to help with oiliness.But you need to take a not that it will make the hair become really dry. So, I need to wash it again with my regular shampoo. I use L'oreal color vive to protect the highlight. I notice that my highlight change colour a little lighter but it keeps the colour. Instead of conditioner, I use hair mask as conditioner. It combat the dryness and keep my hair polished. After washing my hair I use L'oreal extraordinary oil from mid to bottom part of my hair.


That's my routine that I do every other day. I usually use hair mask for treatment every week and at least once a month I go to Salon for hair spa. What's your hair care routine?

You Might Also Like

0 comments