Review: L'oreal Extraordinary Oil

By Saturday, July 26, 2014 , , ,


Hello Beauties,
Hair oil is not my thing, until I highlight my hair. I'm afraid that my hair become oilier if I use hair oil. But with a proper use, hair oil can make your hair feels wonderful and look amazing. I love this stuff and will continue to use it.

First let's talk about packaging. I love the packaging, it have a nice glass bottle that quite sturdy. It also have pumps that makes it easier to use. The downside is that the bottle is quite heavy. The consistency is thin and it smells like spa. I notice when I use it my hair become softer and shinier. It is very good product to use. Especially when your hair is normal to dry, but oiler hair girl like me can still use it. This is how I use it.

1. Hair Mask
This kind of crazy but I find it works really well as hair mask. Just message it into your hair before you wash your hair. Leave it for 15 minuets and wash your hair after that.

2. Heat Protector
It is kind tricky to use it as heat protector, the trick is put 1 squeeze on your hands distribute mainly for the mid to lower part of the hair and the rest is to cover the top part of your hair.

3. Detangler  
When your hair is kind of naughty this is the stuff that works. Apply it to you hair when it dry or wet and it detangle your hair.

You Might Also Like

0 comments