Review: L'oreal Shine Caresse

By Saturday, July 26, 2014 , , ,




Hello Beauties, 

I want YSL Glossy Stain so bad, but I can't deal with the price.Instead, I bought the dupe L'oreal Shine Caresse. I have the shade Bella.

The packaging is pretty, it feels like a product from more expensive brand. The brush is very nice to distribute product with soft brittles it is just dreamy. In terms of formulation it is thin and watery. My favourite thing about it is that it is non sticky and last a long time. It will last more than 4 hours. If you are looking for an opaque product, you will disappointed because it is more in the sheer formula that you can't build up. I personally don't mind with the opacity. Bella is a perfect everyday colour as it gives me my lips but better shade. It is around Rp 120,000 but I bought it on a Buy 1 get 1 50% sale. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments