Review: LT Pro Eye Liner Pencil

By Saturday, July 19, 2014 , , ,



Hello Beauties,

When it comes to eye liner, I keep my standard high. Not to mention that I live in the country where humidity is not my friend, I also have oily lids. So, I need a liner that can conquer my problems. 

LT Pro Eye Liner Pencil is a waterproof liner. It is very creamy, I like the texture and how it feels on my eyes. It is not the blackest black but you can build it up. I can say that this liner is a big fail for me.It will not set , no matter how much time you wait. And it does not live its waterproof promise. It will leave you with panda eyes in the middle of the day. I really want to like this product since this is my first purchase from LT Pro. The price is around Rp 70,000. I bought this in Toko Mutiara ( It is a make up shop in Jogja that sells products below shop prices)

What LT Pro products is your favourite? Do you have any recommendations for me? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments