Travel Essentials: Random Stuff That Saves Me

By Saturday, July 12, 2014


Hello Beauties,
When I'm travelling,I have necessities that always saves me. Not really travelling essentials, just the things that always good to have on hand. I sleep a lot during trips, so a good pillow neck is always a must. Mine is from Delsey that I bought from travelouge store. It is very comfortable and squishy. A good book is a nice travelling friend, I usually buy a new book for a trip. Right now I'm obsessed with John Green. The Fault in Our Stars makes me fall in love of how John Green combined word by word and turns into beautiful novel.

In terms of cleanliness of my body, I bring a lot of stuff that not included in this picture. That's just how beauty obsessed girls right? my wash bag is so heavy. But I can't leave without travel tooth brush kit and baby wipes. Baby wipes can do many things and very handy. The last things are lip products, I'm a lip products junkie and I'm proud of it. I bought a heavy duty lip balm with spf and also a little lip colour which is my L'oreal Caresse that I can use for my cheek and lips. It will gives me a little life when I'm feeling dull.

You Might Also Like

0 comments