What I Pack: Beauty

By Monday, July 07, 2014 , , ,

Hello Beauties,
This time I’ll show you what I will bring to Social Community Service in Lombok. Following the announcement about me leaving, I’ll post what I’ll bring in my journey. Here's the things about makeup, skin care, hair care and must have things that I bring to the trip.





Face:
I don’t bring a full foundation with me. I bring a BB cream instead. I know it will be hot in Lombok and I don’t want something that has high coverage & will clog my pores. For concealer, I bring my trustee MAC select cover up concealer & studio finish concealer. There are just for days when I have acne popped up. I bring my Sephora 8H powder foundation as my setting powder & foundation. This stuff is great to wipe the oiliness from your face. Finally I bring my tarte natural beauty & Cindy Lou Manizer as a blush.


Eyes:
I don’t even know that I’ll use eye shadow, but I just bring for “just in case”. Stila in the light palette because it has my everyday colours and brow colours. Maybelline color tattoo (which I stupidly forget to photograph) , I use that almost every day so it is good to have it on hand. For the brows I bring my Sariayu brow pen that. In case of mascara and eye liner, I can push down into one each item. My revlon lash potion mascara (which is looking really gross) & Maybelline colour show in brown colour. 




Lips:

This is the hardest thing for me. It is hard to choose. I change my lip colours every day. But I finally decreased the number into five. For nude I bring Revlon lipstick in mauve it over. It is the only nude that not washed me out. A red always in my list so I bring my everyday red “Revlon Lacquer Balm”. I also bring an everyday colour, L'oreal caresse and Revlon Balm. And something bright which is Maybelline Lip Polish. Those are the lip products that I use most frequently in the past few months.

What's your favourite travel essentials?

You Might Also Like

0 comments