Daily Routine

By Tuesday, August 13, 2013

For me, the best thing of living in a tropical island is I don't have to change my routine my season. I always (almost) have the same routine to start my day. The product is changing by my preference and condition of my skin but the flow is almost the same. For eyeshadow and lip colours are always changing based on moods or current favourite. Some things in this post is kind of a new discovery for me, so I'll review individually of the product later.



These are all of the products I use for daily basis. From my blog name I know what you think about me. "She said that she's lazy but look at the products she use for daily basis" LOL. If you compare my routine to others, mine is definitely simpler. For special occasions or the day when I want to spend some time to look better,I work on eye make up.The reason why I'm not creating great eye look everyday is because I'm still learning and I'm sucks when it comes to apply eye liner

Step 1: Preparation



  • I use Clean & Clear essentials oil control toner with cotton pads. After that I use Revlon Anti Aging Daily Moisturizer and wait it until 5 minuets to make sure that the moisturizer absorb to skin well.
  • I'm using oriflame dual skin corrector concealer, mine is in shade medium. I use this to cover the under eye area. 
  • This a new Holy Grail product to me. Even it's been in the market for years but it just came to Indonesia. Revlon Color Stay Foundation, I use for combination/ oily formula and my shade is natural beige. I just apply this with my hand.
This is the most important step to my routine since it's prepare the skin and even out complexion. 

Step 2: Let's add some live to the face



  • I apply Maybelline Color Tatoo in on and on bronze all over my lid. I bought this when I live in Hungary but this eye shadow will come to Indonesia this month. So, excited :) And then I curl my lashes with eye lash curler from The Face Shop and I apply a few coats of Maybelline Falsies mascara. And I apply The Body Shop black liquid eyeliner for finishing touch.
  • For brows, I use Essence brow kit. The compact powder case from The Body Shop is actually fill with the brow kit. I'm using The Body Shop slanted brush ( include in travel brush kit from the body shop. I comb my brows with brush from coastal scents.
  • For my cheeck , I  use MAC Mocha blush paired with The Balm Marry-Lou manizer. I apply both of them with Coastal Scents small blush brush. And I apply Ristra face powder (I forget the shade) with Coastal Scents large blush brush
  • My current favorite for my lippies is Nature Republic Collagen HD Dual Lipstick and Lipcream, my shade is No.1 Deep Red. This stuff is gorgeous, the lipstick is long wearing and the lip cream have plumping effect. I'm in the mood of bright red lips right now. 
That's my skincare/make up routine. I hope you enjoy mine. For the next post it will be a new blog series. So excited to write about that. Thank's for reading :)

3 things:
  • Just went to theme park yesterday and now I'm in pain.
  • Having a major break out around my nose :(
  • I really need to wash my cats before I go back to my college town next month

You Might Also Like

0 comments