Social Community Service

By Wednesday, October 08, 2014 , , , ,

 Hello Beauties,

My break from blogging is over. I got back from Lombok a month ago and still hard to adjust with my normal life. Lombok is a beautiful place, the village is like a Javanese village with different culture. There are lot of beautiful places in Lombok especially in North Lombok where I stayed. Some trips just were spontaneous that I didn't bring my camera or with a dead cellphone. 




I went to Cape of An, Gili Tarawangan Island, Gili Nanggu Island, Mataram, and other beaches. It was a lot of fun. I'm a beach person, and I found my happy places. I felt very happy unconditionally, the feeling is wonderful. I met a lot of amazing people and explore the other side of me. Most days, I didn't wear make up. Only skin care items that I need. I still could not believe that this was happen with my life and I'm still smiling when I remember great things about Lombok. Enjoy my holiday pics :)

















You Might Also Like

0 comments