Post Disappear Haul

By Tuesday, September 23, 2014 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hello Beauties,


Finally after a long time stay away from the internet from Social Community Service, I'm back I technically back a month ago. But I've been so lazy and I've a lot of stuff going on in my life. Shortly, I'm kind of overwhelmed with my life right now. But don't worry, I'll post regularly starting this week.

When I'm away, I bought a pile of stuff to make me happy after back to civilization. And my shopping habits is getting worse, when this haul launch I've stuff on their way to my place

So,here's what I bought


1. Real Techniques Duo Fibre Collection
I bought this from Pre Order by Mimo, as I need new powder and contour brush. It's soft and fluffy. I like all of them so far.

2. NYC Sunny Bronzer
Also from Pre Order by Mimo. It's suppose to be a dupe for Benefit Hoola, and people raved about it.There are enough reasons for me to buy it.

3. MAC Rebel Lipstick
I plan to bought a new deep red wine colour and end up with this. But this is the prettiest lipstick colour. I don't think that I can rock this colour at first .When I tried it, this lipstick is perfect. For your information, the price of MAC products is increasing. The lipstick originally from Rp 240,000 now is Rp 260,000 . Broke students problem.

4. Maybelline Super Fresh Powder
The truth is I bought this powder because I'm a sucker of cute packaging. The price is also reasonable around Rp47,000 (depends where you buy it). My colour is 04 Honey, review is on the way.

5. Sariayu Automatic Eyebrow pencil (black)
I don't know why it is hard to find the brown one, so I just bought black and see if it's working with my brow or not

6.Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish (Buried Treasure) 
The moment I saw this nail polish , I know it will go home with me. This is a beautiful fall colour.

7. L'oreal Super Liner
I always wanted a black marker type line. I plan to get the Maybelline one but it is out of stock. So, I bought the L'oreal one,and I can say that I'm in love


X.O.X.O
Ghina 

You Might Also Like

0 comments