Beauty Tools That You Need

By Saturday, August 16, 2014 , , ,


Hello Beauties,
There are beauty tools that I can't leave without. These beauty tools makes my life easier and keep things under control. In brow department, I've my tweezerman in  Tweezerette style. I try to not buy this product for a long time and finally Anna from Viviana Does Makeup convience me with this post. It is life changing, the tweezers is so sharp that I can reach a tiny hair and it don't hurt that much.If you have a bushy brows, you need a razor for your brows. In a lazy day, I just shave my brows and don't bother to tweeze it. I've got mine from The Face Shop in a set of two. To trim my hair, I use a little scissor in my mini swiss army knife. The shape is perfect and it is so handy to work on.

Speaking of Mini Swiss Army Knife, I helps me a lot in my beauty things. I've got my nail buffer, tweezers,scissor,tooth pick (that I use to take cream from containers) and little unharmful knife. I always bring it whenever I go, just in case. In the nail department, nail clipper is a must , I also love my nail buffer my favourite is from The Body Shop. It is not that harsh that makes your nail become thin. It is makes my nail shinny and last a long time.

Last but not least is a round cotton pad.It is a must to remove make up, apply tonner and remove nail polish. It is stronger that other cotton pads, the quality is better and I don't need to use a lot.

What's your favourite beauty tools? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments