Beauty on the Go

By Friday, August 23, 2013 , , , , , , ,

As you know from the last post, I'll be go for vacation. I'll go for 4 days. Now, I'll share what's in my make up bag. Packing can be difficult, it become more difficult if you're a kind of person who like to carry a lot of stuff like me.LOL :))

I'm trying to pack as light as possible, but as you'll see I can't pack that light. This is not my touch up bag. I'll do my make up in the airport/plane. All of this stuff are in my carry on bag. 

For holiday, I don't want to do complicated things like playing with the eyes or heavy contouring. I'm concentrated to look as natural as possible. I'm no paying too much attention to cover up my flaws. As long as my face look clean and not tired that will be ok. 

Face:


 For face, I just use The Body Shop all in one bb cream just make sure my skin tone is even. I do bring my Revlon foundation in my suitcase. Other stuffs are things that I use almost every day. Oriflame dual corrector, MAC Mocha blush and The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer. I don't bring loose powder so I just stick to Maybelline compact powder. I only bring one face brush which is Coastal Scents angled brush. I like this brush more than the big blush brush because I've small face and I can you this to apply highlighter without looking like a disco ball.

Eyes:

I tend to bring more stuff for eyes even I plan to only a couple of products. But this I already narrowed down as simple as possible. I bring one palette which is Revlon costum eyes. Maybelline colour tatoo on and on bronze. Etude 10 Proff eye primer. This is the most important thing for me because it even out the ld colour and make eyeshadows and liner last longer. Bye bye smudge shadows. The Body Shop package one is fill with essence brow powder. I bring one mascara which is maybelline falsies water prof. I bring 3 brush which are Mashami Shouko blending brush, Coastal Scents liner brush which I can use to draw brows and liner applicator and Coastal Scents smudger brush. Well, I just have to bring that one. Just in case I need it :P 

Lip products and others:

I only bring one perfume *standing applause* my YSL Parisienne extreme. This is my favourite.The scent is very grow up, when I use this I feel like a lady. I'm not a lipgloss person, but I bring my one and favourite which is Lancome Color Fever Gloss the colour I use is Pure Bitten Lips. This is a little secret, I hate to wear lipgloss. But this gloss is amazing. It has rose scent, which is similar to rose macaroon. The colour is gorgeous. I think if I want to try other lipgloss,I 'll try the high end one, or if it a drugstore brand, it better really great :P This gloss is lead me to another favourite. MAC lustre lipstick in Lovelorn. I usually hate pink lipstick but this is amazing. This is my pink barbie lipstick great with the Lancome gloss in the top of it. This is my first MAC lipstick, I definitely plan to buy more. 

I know I should include cha cha tint and high beam to the face products. Confession I forget to photograph high beam in my face category and I already put other face product to the make up bag. I can't leave the house without this two combo. If I'm lazy, I just mix foundation/bb cream , moisturizer and high beam and then apply it all over my face. The last lipstick is Revlon matte lipstick n Really Red. I don't plan to wear bright lips on the holiday. But, Maybelline baby lips and this revlon lipstick are amazing on vacation. This is the trick. Put the baby lips, use your finger to dab colour from the lipstick and use it all over lips and BAM instant check stain. 

That's all from me, I hope you enjoy this post and maybe find some inspirations about what to bring for travelling.

3 things:

  • I'm officially addicted with Kurt Hugo Schneider. 
  • My cat just scratched me and now I've long scratch mark in both of my hands
  • Still having break out in several areas in my face.  I plan to bring a sample size of random face cleanser but I can't because of the break out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments