Review: The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser

By Tuesday, July 01, 2014 , , , ,


Hello Beauties,

If you are a regular reader, maybe you sick about me talking about The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash. My love for that one still going strong. But I cannot find it for a while ago, so I decided to pick up his brother. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser is basically the same with the original facial wash but the formula it is just a foaming cleanser. I used this a long time ago and hate it. 

Now I change my mind. I like to use it at night after I remove my make up. It feels like the foam is hugging my face and really clear up excess dirt and olive oil that I use to remove my make up. It gets the job done and makes my skin feeling clean and smooth. The downside is that the smell is slightly different with the facial wash version which is slightly unpleasant for me. I think this is why I hate this stuff a while ago. Now I'm really enjoying to use it at night.

What is your favourite facial wash? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments